Water is a scarce resource in Australia. There are good opportunities for conserving our water and using it more efficiently in both rural and residential areas. This article provides some links on water-related topics.
- Simple water saving tips, make simple and effective changes
- Water tanks, Installing and using water tanks
- Greywater system, Don’t send it down the sewer … put it to good use.
- Stop logging Melbourne water catchments
- Victorian desalination plant
- Melbourne water usage
- Water wise garden
- Swimming pool
- North South pipeline
- Water tank pump
- *National riparian land bank