From Greenlivingpedia, a wiki on green living, building and energy
 General guidelines for naming pages (articles)
Page names in Greenlivingpedia should:
- have only the first letter of the first word capitalized, e.g. Sustainable houses, unless it is:
- a proper name
- the name of an organization
- the title of a publication.
- be a complete name rather than an acronym, except where:
- the acronym is better known
- the acronym is part of a longer article name - in which case the full meaning should be made clear in the beginning of the page.
- be a unique name
- avoid using symbols such as , / . * % ( ) & @