Help:Creating a page
From Greenlivingpedia, a wiki on green living, building and energy
The three easiest ways to create a new page are:
 1. Using this Create article box
 2. Use the Go button
Perform a search for the new title with the Go button.
When the search finds nothing, click on the red link "create this page".
 3. Add a new page link to an existing page
While editing an existing page, create an "interwiki" link to the new page by typing [[new page name]], then save the page. Then click on the redlink 'new page name' to edit the new page, add your content, then save it to create the page.
 Detailed instructions
- Type the name of the new page in the search field to the left.
- Click Go.
- If there is no page titled with that name, you can create the page by clicking create this page under search results.
- Add information. Do not worry about formatting or completeness if you are not sure how to do it. Others will help and changes are easily made. Be bold.
- Please put at least one category tag at the end, for example: [[Category:Renewable energy]]. If you're keen, you might want to browse the categories, or create a new one if there isn't a similar one already.
- Click Show preview to see what you have created.
- If you would like be alerted when someone makes a change to this page, select Watch this page.
- Add a Summary and click Save Page when you are satisfied. Come back as often as you like, to make changes.