From Greenlivingpedia, a wiki on green living, building and energy
Unless otherwise specified, all material is under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported (CC-BY-SA-3.0).
 You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work
 Under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Share Alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same, similar or a compatible license.
 With the understanding that:
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Your fair dealing or fair use rights;
- The author's moral rights;
- Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights."
Full text and conditions of the license are described here: Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Unported (CC-BY-SA-3.0)
Content on Greenlivingpedia is also covered by a disclaimer.
 Previous licence
Greenlivingpedia, as allowed by GFDL 1.3, moved its license from GFDL to CC-BY-SA on 16 June 2009.
If you would like to make a comment about this please do so on the talk page of this article.